• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

nerofiend

nerofiend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:HTC Excalibur/T-Mobile Dash
Not really sure if this is simply something T-Mobile has put into there ROM or if its WM6 that is doing it but I keep getting this Spinning "W" in the upper right hand corner of my screen. Does anyone know what it is? I have googled for it but so far its just sending me to crap that is totally unrelated and even the MS website has no info about it either. I just want to know what it is, its not always there just occasionally and seems random. Goes away if i reboot the phone but thats about the only way I have found so far.

pyroman18

pyroman18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Dash

Not really sure if this is simply something T-Mobile has put into there ROM or if its WM6 that is doing it but I keep getting this Spinning "W" in the upper right hand corner of my screen. Does anyone know what it is? I have googled for it but so far its just sending me to crap that is totally unrelated and even the MS website has no info about it either. I just want to know what it is, its not always there just occasionally and seems random. Goes away if i reboot the phone but thats about the only way I have found so far.

i think its the wap network working or tzones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users