dolbe666

dolbe666

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Technology, Technology..... yes im a geek
  • Devices:HTC TYTN II, Qtek 9000
i got mine on saturday. I got it as a summer phone since my kaiser is just a little too big to fit in my shorts pocket without wanting to pull them down lol. Its a nice little phone i got it on w-n-w flex 20 with a £5 discount so £22/month isnt too bad. I got it as an upgrade from my old vario that was just sat doing nothing since i bought my kaiser sim free and put my t-mobile contract sim in it.

First thing I noticed with the Touch Plus is the fact the touch screen isnt nearly as responcive as the kiaser, i have to press harder to get a responce from the screen.
second problem is the reception seems lower, I live close to a cell tower and my kaiser gets 4 bars on HSDPA my touch plus gets 2 bars at best and some times it drops the connection completely or drops to gprs, not even 3G as i would of expected if it had reception problems. I'm thinking about calling t-mobile to get it replaced for another touch plus if it continues to have a bad reception. i know in general t-mobile roms have a weaker radio than the generic HTC roms, but this touch plus has a bad antenna for it to lose the data connection all together some times

Edited by dolbe666, 02 June 2008 - 06:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users