5 replies to this topic

chaznet

chaznet

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile: Shadow; Dash; SDA
Found some -- ordered a couple, pricey! $10 each (includes shipping) -- guess it's better than replacing the plastic screen cover. There's also the option to get a decal that covers the back of the phone as well, but personally I prefer the rubbery soft-touch stuff over a plastic decal.

Screen Only: http://www.shieldzon...n/HTCJUSHS.html
Full Body: http://www.shieldzon...n/HTCJUSHF.html

chaznet

chaznet

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
The ScreenShield came, a bit more convoluted install process than I've run into before -- spray both sides with a special liquid, put in place, don't use device for 24 hours while it 'sets' (and any liquid that seeped inside the Shadow dries). Good thing I ordered 2, as the first one got trashed.

Looks great though. At $12 (the price jumped $2 since I purchased at $9.95), it's overpriced -- and I'd say at least 2/3 the cost for the decal is the packaging -- big sleeved box, spray bottle, rubber squeegie. Others brands should be out before long... Now the wait for Krusell or someone to come out with a custom leather case ;)

Edited by chaznet, 18 November 2007 - 09:23 PM.

wazmo

wazmo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

The ScreenShield came, a bit more convoluted install process than I've run into before -- spray both sides with a special liquid, put in place, don't use device for 24 hours while it 'sets' (and any liquid that seeped inside the Shadow dries). Good thing I ordered 2, as the first one got trashed.

Looks great though. At $12 (the price jumped $2 since I purchased at $9.95), it's overpriced -- and I'd say at least 2/3 the cost for the decal is the packaging -- big sleeved box, spray bottle, rubber squeegie. Others brands should be out before long... Now the wait for Krusell or someone to come out with a custom leather case ;)

I wonder if Piel Frama or Vaja will do a Juno/Phoebus/Shadow case.

Right now I'm using a Swiss Mobilty case-the Shdaow slides around, but it's got room for licenses, credit cards, etc.

MetalSlug

MetalSlug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I ordered one last week. Did it really take 2-3 weeks to ship? They say it could be 2-3 weeks but that may be a universal shipping time that they say just so there are no delays.

chaznet

chaznet

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
I had mine within a week, actually ordered 2 and glad I did as I trashed the 1st one trying to apply it. Better luck with the 2nd and they're quite nice. A softer type clear material that has some texture giving some 'grippiness' to screen, and doesn't show smudges like actual plastic screen.

I ordered one last week. Did it really take 2-3 weeks to ship? They say it could be 2-3 weeks but that may be a universal shipping time that they say just so there are no delays.

trickinit

trickinit

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Shadow

It's a company based out of Utah, and they have them in all the malls around here, so I don't know for sure how long it would actually take to ship, but I doubt it's that long. I actually just bought mine from the mall, and it turned out really nice. I'll have to take some pics and upload them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users