Distorted Display on MOTO Q9

Guest hazler

I am a new user at this NES kinda thing on my Moto Q9. I took some pictures on how it looks and the image on the games i try to play somehow cut in half and go on the left side. I cant really explain it so thats why i took some pictures. Does anyone know how to fix this?

post-323246-1195331422_thumb.jpg

post-323246-1195331505_thumb.jpg

post-323246-1195331597_thumb.jpg

Guest shoppy123
I am a new user at this NES kinda thing on my Moto Q9. I took some pictures on how it looks and the image on the games i try to play somehow cut in half and go on the left side. I cant really explain it so thats why i took some pictures. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Go to options > grqaphics an then check show all 240 scanlines. It will be fullscreen and no distortion. But I have distortion on pocketSNES. It is almost perfect but there is a slim bar that should be on the right side of the picture but it is on the left. I don't know if that made sense or not but can someone please help?

Edited by shoppy123

• 4 weeks later...

Had the same problem then I went into menu - graphics and checked the show 240 scan lines or the show more than 8 sprites per line then hit file - resume and it started working.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest twistedfate775
Go to options > grqaphics an then check show all 240 scanlines. It will be fullscreen and no distortion. But I have distortion on pocketSNES. It is almost perfect but there is a slim bar that should be on the right side of the picture but it is on the left. I don't know if that made sense or not but can someone please help?

I have the same wrap display problem as Shoppy. Please help ! =)