touchflo menu on hermes

Guest crusti

hi, having seen a few vids of the touchflo, i thought id look on here to see if anyones managed to get it on other htc phones, found it in the modaco kaiser section, downloaded 2 cabs (htccube2 and touch_setting_v1.22)

at first it didnt work to well even after a restart , so i did a soft reset to clear the crap off of my phone

works lovely now

adding in the htc audio player and htc homescreen plugin its all very nice

youve still got all the normal menus that your used to, so everything accessable

(btw im running the asian dopod wm6)

just hopeing someone rips the new camera software from a touch now, as both are a 2m camera so should work fine

ive keep being offered 'upgrades' by orange, but i loves my hermes, dont see the point in going for the kaiser just yet, hopeing to get a cheap as chips contract out of them as i dont wish to upgrade yet

hi, having seen a few vids of the touchflo, i thought id look on here to see if anyones managed to get it on other htc phones, found it in the modaco kaiser section, downloaded 2 cabs (htccube2 and touch_setting_v1.22)

at first it didnt work to well even after a restart , so i did a soft reset to clear the crap off of my phone

works lovely now

adding in the htc audio player and htc homescreen plugin its all very nice

youve still got all the normal menus that your used to, so everything accessable

(btw im running the asian dopod wm6)

just hopeing someone rips the new camera software from a touch now, as both are a 2m camera so should work fine

ive keep being offered 'upgrades' by orange, but i loves my hermes, dont see the point in going for the kaiser just yet, hopeing to get a cheap as chips contract out of them as i dont wish to upgrade yet

Played around with working touchflo on my m3100 but being honest, whilst it looked nice, I prefer to use HTC Home. So took it off.Could leave it on just to show off to friends but.....