• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

n3og3o

n3og3o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Shadow (juno)
Yes were is the links.... Com'n man, I read through all the pages and didn't skip to the very end like a normal user would do, only to find out there is no end to this story. That has to be the most dissapointing forum out on the web... What a Buzz Kill... I mean I am all built up about your Idea... you got me going through the first 3 pages and then it becomes a battle and that makes me more on your side and then the last page comes, OMG are you kiddng me, no ending... What the HELL... I am still rooting for you Mid, Keep up the great work, or whatever work your doing Teslar (Prestige movie)...... Well I will keep checking back to see if you updated this forum yet, please don't do us like this

badbob001

badbob001

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Yes were is the links.... Com'n man, I read through all the pages and didn't skip to the very end like a normal user would do, only to find out there is no end to this story. That has to be the most dissapointing forum out on the web... What a Buzz Kill... I mean I am all built up about your Idea... you got me going through the first 3 pages and then it becomes a battle and that makes me more on your side and then the last page comes, OMG are you kiddng me, no ending... What the HELL... I am still rooting for you Mid, Keep up the great work, or whatever work your doing Teslar (Prestige movie)...... Well I will keep checking back to see if you updated this forum yet, please don't do us like this

The drama continued here: http://www.modaco.co...ks/#entry882622, but still no conclusion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users