- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MisfitKiwi

MisfitKiwi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
I was originally planning to get a HTC S730 but I've put it off on account of getting an excalibur would be cheaper and I want to see what google does with their android platform.

I have been looking around and found one very cheap with WM5, I know the excalibur has official WM6 updates so I had a look on HTC's site, registered for the 'e-club' and selected the S620, when I went into updates it asks me to select my device from 'the list', said list is empty, is it just me being stupid?

How do I go about getting the rom to upgrade since I would rather use the official rom ;)

Thanks.

Attached is a screenshot.

Attached Files

Edited by MisfitKiwi, 24 November 2007 - 11:51 PM.

Mark Ludgate

Mark Ludgate

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:HTC s310

I was originally planning to get a HTC S730 but I've put it off on account of getting an excalibur would be cheaper and I want to see what google does with their android platform.

I have been looking around and found one very cheap with WM5, I know the excalibur has official WM6 updates so I had a look on HTC's site, registered for the 'e-club' and selected the S620, when I went into updates it asks me to select my device from 'the list', said list is empty, is it just me being stupid?

How do I go about getting the rom to upgrade since I would rather use the official rom ;)

Thanks.

Attached is a screenshot.

Hi,

I am not sure what your issue is with the HTC website but I managed to download the S620 WM6 update yesterday.

If you want I could email it to you.

Regards

Mark

Edited by Mark Ludgate, 25 November 2007 - 11:45 PM.

MisfitKiwi

MisfitKiwi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Thanks for the offer but it's all good, it was me being stupid (not uncommon)

Received the phone today and I'm loving it, I had to register my device with HTC before I could see the updates and such, when that was done It let me download the WM6 upgrade.

Zeus1022

Zeus1022

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Hi,

I am not sure what your issue is with the HTC website but I managed to download the S620 WM6 update yesterday.

If you want I could email it to you.

Regards

Mark

The only thing i hate about HTC site, is that i have to have a HTC dash. A t-mobile unlocked will not get me the upgrade :(

I am getting tired off looking all over the net for the HTC rom upgrade to WM6. I heard it a whole lot faster then T-Mobiles.

FU2B

FU2B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Why update to WM6.0, Get WM6.5 instead. Ask me how. :)

"YES WE CAN MOFO"
Own-
Apple Iphone 3G 3.0.1 FW jailbroken and unlocked !
Apple Ipod Touch 1G - Jailbroken
Tmobile Dash- HTC Excalibur- (latest WM 6.5) Tweaked alot =]
DASH possibilities are limitless.
Check my page out-
http://www.youtube.c...r/GABEANDSHELLY
My Wallpaper Collection- 2 pages
http://forum.brighth...ad.php?t=263060

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users