ROM Upgrade

Guest Eldar2k

Guest Eldar2k

Hello,

I have been using my VOX for over six months already and since I have tried many things on that phone I assume it is time to upgrade my ROM. Not only because I am hoping to see some improvements in a new ROM, but also because I want to "delete everything" and start all again. I have installed and removed many programs and somehow I think it slowed down my VOX.

My VOX was bought direcly from HTC, and my ROM version is: 5.2.1235.17740 >> same number for Operator, Manufacturer, Microsoft, Language and File System.

Radio version is: 4.1.13.37_02.83.90 , RIL Version 2.002

I am just wondering, where can I download newer version for HTC (not Orange E650 or other) ?

Thanks

Edited by Eldar2k

Guest Mark Ludgate
Hello,

I have been using my VOX for over six months already and since I have tried many things on that phone I assume it is time to upgrade my ROM. Not only because I am hoping to see some improvements in a new ROM, but also because I want to "delete everything" and start all again. I have installed and removed many programs and somehow I think it slowed down my VOX.

My VOX was bought direcly from HTC, and my ROM version is: 5.2.1235.17740 >> same number for Operator, Manufacturer, Microsoft, Language and File System.

Radio version is: 4.1.13.37_02.83.90 , RIL Version 2.002

I am just wondering, where can I download newer version for HTC (not Orange E650 or other) ?

Thanks

Hi,

Modaco wont support links to ftp sites containing ROM Upgrades and any posted links will be removed, you will have to search other forums.

See http://www.modaco.com/content/HTC-Excalibu...Dash-Mail-E600/

for similar rules on other models.

Mark

Edited by Mark Ludgate

Guest Eldar2k

What's wrong with that? Illegal? I don't think so.

After trying to find some ROMs on HTC page, forum and even owners club I realized that HTC is not intersted in providing any, so only thing I can do is to ask here......

If someone knows, please PM me. Thanks

Edited by Eldar2k