32 replies to this topic

sean003.5

sean003.5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPVC550

Greetings,
After trying to unlock my own SPV C600 (ORANGE) and succeding i found out that it was very vague. There were no good step by step guides on how to do this. And so i compiled a little Step By Step guide my self. It consist of 5 simple steps and everything that you will need is included in the attached file. Just read the howtounlock.txt and follow the instructions.
This might work on a C500, not sure can't really test, but you can try it, i think it is similar. I cannot garantie anything though, use it at own risk.
I did not write any programs in the guide, so all credits go out to those peaple not me. I just put it all together. :)

Worked perfectly on my Orange SPV C600. Fantastic guide and very simple to follow, much appreciated :D

JimH16

JimH16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SPV C600
  • Twitter:@none
Hello and thanks for this - however SVP-Services has expired as a website. Is there any other way to change these settings. I raelise it's an old thread.

Edited by JimH16, 17 December 2009 - 01:32 PM.

zigyzigger

zigyzigger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
just tried this and everything works fine until step 5 svpservices site has expired all you get is godady

cyberfly

cyberfly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zune 8
Hi there!
Couldn`t complete step 5.
I`m running on Xp Pro SP3. After I runned SPVServices.exe I got following on my screen (see attached file). Nothing else. what I`m doing wrong? Thanks in advance

Attached Files

equinoks

equinoks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
same here.. any alternative to unlock SPV C600 plz??

thank you!

FAHAD IQBAL

FAHAD IQBAL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:i900
Same here any other way for unlock spv c600?

frankanne

frankanne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I appear to be having the same problem, step 5 "SPV services" no longer seems to exist, does anyone have a different site we can go to??

tictac

tictac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:SPV C600
Add me to the list of people wanting to unlock a c600.

Shoog

Shoog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Another "me too"

Actually trying to unlock a C500 but hoping someone has some idea about what SPVServices.exe and spv-developers.com actually did - brute forcing something or what?

longwori

longwori

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I cant open the RAR from work but from what I can determine from your comments, I think the file you want is in the top of this thread if its SPV services.zip.....

http://www.modaco.co...ing-spv-phones/

I have not attempted the unlock but I will have a crack at it tonight.

Edited by longwori, 26 April 2010 - 12:16 PM.

longwori

longwori

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Sorry guys, I just tried to unlock and I see what you mean - its not possible now the SPV developers site has gone. If anyone finds a way please share it on here.

Thanks,

Edited by longwori, 26 April 2010 - 08:28 PM.

Shoog

Shoog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I've now managed to unlock my SPV C500. See post on the HTC Typoon board:
http://www.modaco.co...t/#entry1268141

gutek85

gutek85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC MteoR
This guide works, but not always. Sometimes full decert is needed. This archive contains full instruction and all usefull tools. Working with C500, C550, C600 and many others...(checked :lol:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users