Tomtom mobile and QWERTY

Guest tanikk0

Guest tanikk0

Hi

Just got working Tomtom mobile ver. 5.20 with my i600 WM6

All ok, but I cannot enter any address using QWERTY keyboard, it thinks it is a normal phone keyboard, so I have to press 3 times to get letter C (not mentioning need to guess where letter C would be on full size keyboard)

I could not find any keyboard settings either on the phone itself or tomtom menu ... any thoughts how to fix it ?

Another thing, - menu item images in Tomtom's menu are overlapping each other, not such important as the first issue, but a bit annoying ... guessing a sort of right scheme required ?

Thanks for any ideas

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I have a i600 with wm6 and TomTom 6.000 (7370) installed.

I have the exact same problem with the keyboard !

any thoughts how to fix it ?

Thanks for any answer

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

I'm having trouble installing Tom Tom 5.0 on my SGH i600. I'm still using WM 5.0 since it's an orange phone. I get the error message : The installation file is not intended for this device.

Do I need to move to WM6? Any other ideas? Anyone using another sat nav application successfully? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by jezm

Hi

I'm having trouble installing Tom Tom 5.0 on my SGH i600. I'm still using WM 5.0 since it's an orange phone. I get the error message : The installation file is not intended for this device.

Do I need to move to WM6? Any other ideas? Anyone using another sat nav application successfully? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

HI,

The number pad (blue digits) and "move" the cursor or Google: Fake Cursor

• 5 months later...