Dash Resetting Problem
Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:43 AM
Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:19 AM
My Dash Will Attempt To Start, Get To The Second T-Mobile Screen. Then Go Black And Restart. The Battery Is Fully Charged, I Heard About The Problem With Micro SD Chips So I Tried To Start It With Nothing In It. Still Didn't Work, Can Someone Help Me Find A Fix, Or Tell Me How To Get To The Bootloader Screen Without Starting The Phone Completely? Maybe I Can Reinstall The WM6 OS, Any Ideas?
This sounds like a similar problem to what a friend of mine had earlier this week, after he installed an application.
He told me he got round it via a "Hard Reset"
I have searched this forum and found this http://www.modaco.co...oing-it-right-/
This sounds like what he did to resolve his issue
Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:30 PM
Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:36 PM
1) Remove the SIM card from Dash and then start the phone.
2) Open up Internet Explorer and go to Menu -- > Tools --> Settings --> Memory
3) Clear all three items. If the Cash size is large (1MB or more), it will take long time to clear it so please wait.
4) Turn off the phone and put back SIM card.
5) Turn on the phone and it will start just fine.
I had same issue and I talked to T-Mobile Techinical Support to find out this fix.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users