• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

stevenjames1982

stevenjames1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:vario 2
now that my vario 2 is running wm6 i have been looking around on the net to see if the above mentioned cards would work on a vario2 running the t mobile wm6, i havent been able to find any thing :( i no that people have got them running using other roms but what about the proper t mobile upgrade ???

cheers steve

little_mumford

little_mumford

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2

now that my vario 2 is running wm6 i have been looking around on the net to see if the above mentioned cards would work on a vario2 running the t mobile wm6, i havent been able to find any thing :( i no that people have got them running using other roms but what about the proper t mobile upgrade ???

cheers steve

As far as I am aware... if you have wm6 then SDHC is supported?? I can only vouch for Black Satin ROM though...

leinadafc

leinadafc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
I am happy to confirm my Vario II using the T-Mobile WM6 rom works with an 8gb Sandisk MicroSDHC card. Got it today ... I'll let you know if it blows-up in the next few weeks.

tims31

tims31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:HTC TyTN, WM6 SDHC 8GB
I have the HTC TyTN (same as Vario II) running WM6 and have just tried a 8GB SDHC card and seems to be fine and running well with no problems. I would imagine the same would be true for the T-mobile version.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,369 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
SDHC is supported on most devices, and generally speaking can be enabled with a software patch if not.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users