HELP -- had xT9 Portuguese to HTC TOUCH DUAL 16 KEY version

Guest cre8or

Hi,

I have tried to had the Portuguese xT9 Language to my HTC TOUCH DUAL -- 16 Key version.

I have tried several ways to had this.... i tried to hat the PAULs XT9 MoDaCo_Shadow_XT9_Language_Pack_1.1.CAB...

That manages to put xT9 inside the phone, but because of the hpd.5x4.COUNTRY.kdb files the hardware keyboard starts working

like a 20 Key ... and i am now hable to use normal 16 keys layout....

Does some haves the hpd 16 key Portuguese kdb file ? this is the IME = Input Method Editor ..... file for the 16 key hardware keyboard.

Please help me out with this .... !!!!

Thank You .... maybe from another device you guys can get this file....

Thank You.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest comlab

Hi to all

I ordered today my English HTC Touch Dual (16 Key Edtion) today. I'm looking forward to use T9 German languange on that Phone. Could someone other confirm that the PAULs XT9 MoDaCo_Shadow_XT9_Language_Pack_1.1.CAB is not working with the 16 Key Edtion?

Is there a other way or solution to get German T9 language on a Touch Dual 16 Key? :(

Kind Regards

Daniel

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I have tried to had the Portuguese xT9 Language to my HTC TOUCH DUAL -- 16 Key version.

I have tried several ways to had this.... i tried to hat the PAULs XT9 MoDaCo_Shadow_XT9_Language_Pack_1.1.CAB...

That manages to put xT9 inside the phone, but because of the hpd.5x4.COUNTRY.kdb files the hardware keyboard starts working

like a 20 Key ... and i am now hable to use normal 16 keys layout....

Does some haves the hpd 16 key Portuguese kdb file ? this is the IME = Input Method Editor ..... file for the 16 key hardware keyboard.

Please help me out with this .... !!!!

Thank You .... maybe from another device you guys can get this file....

Thank You.

Same thing here (but using Swedish language). I too have a 16 key Touch Dual but have only been able to find 20 key versions of the hpd.5x4.Swedish.kdb file...

If anyone know where to find the aforementioned file for Swedish (16-key model) I would be a happy chap :)

On a note: For the default languages (EN,IT,ES,GE,FR) there exist hpd.5x4.COUNTRY.kdb files... I'm not sure if they are used (et9 registry doesn't seem to point at any of them). I think for the 16-key model the corresponding files would be enhpd.kdb etc... The swedish ("svhpd.kdb") file is missing... So I guess that is the file that I'm looking for..

Cheers

Edited by b999

• 4 months later...
Same thing here (but using Swedish language). I too have a 16 key Touch Dual but have only been able to find 20 key versions of the hpd.5x4.Swedish.kdb file...

If anyone know where to find the aforementioned file for Swedish (16-key model) I would be a happy chap :D

On a note: For the default languages (EN,IT,ES,GE,FR) there exist hpd.5x4.COUNTRY.kdb files... I'm not sure if they are used (et9 registry doesn't seem to point at any of them). I think for the 16-key model the corresponding files would be enhpd.kdb etc... The swedish ("svhpd.kdb") file is missing... So I guess that is the file that I'm looking for..

Cheers

Don't know if you already managed to enable the Swedish xt9, if not I made a couple of cab files to enable different XT9 languages. You can find them here. For some other languages (including Portuguese and Czech) I still don't have right files (PThpd.kdb for Portuguese and cshpd.kdb for Czech) to enable the 16 keys hardware keypad so if someone has it please post it. For other languages where I don't have a cab I can make it if the right files are available.

Edited by Guest