nickcornaglia

nickcornaglia

Blackjack'd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts
  • Devices:iPhone5
  • Twitter:@nickcornaglia
There are a few apps in the Windows folder that are not given any shortcuts in the StartMenu:
FlashLite
IP Utility
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live

Note: When trying to log into Messenger...it wouldnt allow me to change the domain name part of my email address from hotmail.com to gmail.com. It just quickly switches right thru the field without a way to get to it. So I had to go into the registry HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows Live..... to change that field manually.

-Nick

suchmuchfun

suchmuchfun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Moto Q 9h global

There are a few apps in the Windows folder that are not given any shortcuts in the StartMenu:
FlashLite
IP Utility
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live

Note: When trying to log into Messenger...it wouldnt allow me to change the domain name part of my email address from hotmail.com to gmail.com. It just quickly switches right thru the field without a way to get to it. So I had to go into the registry HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows Live..... to change that field manually.

For Flashlite, I am a bit confused as to how to install this. I see several .dll files, a .exe file. and a .htm file. None of them seem to do anything. What am I missing?

belozeroff

belozeroff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
HKLM/Software/Motorola/BandSelect

Set Enable from 0 to 1
Set EnableWithSpecialCode from 1 to 0

save-reboot

Now you will have band selection item under Settings/Phone/Networks

nickcornaglia

nickcornaglia

Blackjack'd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts
  • Devices:iPhone5
  • Twitter:@nickcornaglia
Nice! I was running this app from the Windows directory. Now I can have it as a setting! Cool Find!

-Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users