M700 Keypad problem

Guest busby

Hi wondering if anyone can help, the keys directly below the screen no longer work at all the other keys on the sides of the handset work fine but the two soft keys the green and red ones and the ok and windows button don't respond. I've done a hard reset and this didn't do anything does anyone have any suggestions that I could try to resolve this, any help appreciated.

Hi wondering if anyone can help, the keys directly below the screen no longer work at all the other keys on the sides of the handset work fine but the two soft keys the green and red ones and the ok and windows button don't respond. I've done a hard reset and this didn't do anything does anyone have any suggestions that I could try to resolve this, any help appreciated.

This happend to my M700, although it was mainly the windows & end call keys that were affected, had to have the phone replaced, do you have Orange care?

• 4 weeks later...
Same happened to my phone. I sent it back to Orange and they replaced it under Orange Care as it was faulty.

No Care as I'm not on contract anymore and it's now out of warranty, can anyone recommend anyone decent in the uk to repair it without it costing me an arm and a leg?