• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gavboy

gavboy

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
I have noticed that there are some programs missing in my programs folder (ie. Start\Programs). The ones I have noticed so far are Windows Live and Windows Media Player.

I know that the progams are on the device because I can access them via short cuts in the start menu. Anyone have any idea what might have happened?

Shuflie

Shuflie

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X
  • Twitter:@Shuflie

I have noticed that there are some programs missing in my programs folder (ie. Start\Programs). The ones I have noticed so far are Windows Live and Windows Media Player.

I know that the progams are on the device because I can access them via short cuts in the start menu. Anyone have any idea what might have happened?

Since WM5 anything appearing in the start menu doesn't get repeated in the programs folder, after all to get to the programs folder you need to go through the start menu (using the standard microsoft method of getting to the programs folder that is, using the programs folder link in the HTC home plugin bypasses the startmenu).

Posted Image

gavboy

gavboy

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Since WM5 anything appearing in the start menu doesn't get repeated in the programs folder, after all to get to the programs folder you need to go through the start menu (using the standard microsoft method of getting to the programs folder that is, using the programs folder link in the HTC home plugin bypasses the startmenu).

That makes sense. Cheers!

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,345 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
First thing I do is copy them over :(

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users