New! Full 'HTC Live Home' for S710/E650 as on S730.

Guest Looby

Hi all, this is a full 'HTC Live Home' theme I have created for the Vox S710/E650 Smartphone. I have been using it for a week and it functions perfectly including Weather Updates. A blue version will follow shortly. Please follow the installation instructions carefully. Enjoy...looby :(

NB. You will need Facade available from www.sbsh.net This should be installed to the DEVICE memory.

The time selection can be changed 12hr/24hr in regional settings.

post-116892-1198262258_thumb.gif

HTC_Live_Home_grey_.zip

Edited by Looby

Guest Pr0sper
Nothing has been ripped off as you put it, thankyou :(

So this means there's a working "Touch"-plugin DLL on the Vox?

Why are you working with a HTCHome.dll that has to be installed seperately then?

I don't wanna badmouth that homescreen - just curious to know how you are seeing this. Is it more like borrowing a dll like with the Orange plugin?

PS: Uhm... Why do you let people install the LCD plugin when you actually don't use it ... o.O

Edited by Pr0sper

Hi prOsper, it's as it is as you know. It is what people have been asking for. Also I put the LCD on because I like the hourly 'blip' and it gives other people the option if they want it.

Edited by Looby

Guest pd.ryder

Is there a version of this Home Screen for touchscreen?

I've seen this frontage on a number of devices and really don't know what it's called or how to find it. I'd like to see it on my Vario II once I've installed the T-Mob WM6 upgrade.

:(

Guest paholman

Come on guys, give Looby a break.

Ripped off a device or not, he's taken the time to collate all these files together, and put it together to recreate the HTC home screen that can be installed on other devices.

He's done it in his own spare time and put together two great versions.

He's not asking for anything in return and he's done a great job.

We should be encouraging him to do more, not criticise or give a hard time about it.

Help, afters installing Gregory HTCHome.cab my phone doesn't restarting anymore.

It keeps on booting, but after the windows mobile screen it's restarting again.

Can someone please help me with this??

Guest fraqture

First of all, thanks for the excellent work Looby. A long time I have been waiting for a homescreen with those looks and all the functionality. :(

What I don't quite understand though is how I'm supposed to use the contacts tab on the homescreen? I've assigned a contact to each slot, but are they there for display purposes only? Because I cannot select each photo individually, I can only press the action button to display the list of contact slots.

Guest wizgnome

No problem with the Home screen, looks really nice, but why not show tasks as well as the schedule??

Something like this perhaps:

<!-- Facade Plugin: Tab bar -->

<plugin clsid="{C49CEC80-D445-407C-AA72-C263EDBBAC96}" id="FacadeTabBar" type="TabBar" viewId="FacadeView" height="26" >

<format padding-bottom="2" textIndent="2"/>

<tabs>

<view padding-top="0" padding-left="4"/>

<tab type="Schedule" action="Calendar" textIndent="6" font-size="15" font-weight="bold">

</tab>

<tab type="Tasks" action="Tasks" textIndent="6" font-size="15" font-weight="bold">

</tab>

</tabs>

</plugin>

<!-- Facade Plugin View: This is the view that shows the info for each tab -->

<plugin clsid="{C49CEC80-D445-407C-AA72-C263EDBBAC96}" id="FacadeView" height="60" landscapeHeight="2"/>

I have had the reboot problem with the SD card previously.

I did manage to get it to boot with the SD card in by doing various things:

When I first had the problem switching to flight mode before a reboot fixed the problem.

Then after installing some other software it would only reboot with the SD card in if I first ran "SK Tools" to clear duplicates in the notification list and selected a home screen which did not access the SD card (including the MRU list) such as "Windows Simple".

Then when I installed the Office 6.1 update the problem appeard to go away.

Now that I have installed Facade for your homescreen I have have not managed to get it to boot with the SD card inserted.

I assume its a bug in the SD card driver - after reading other posts elsewhere I think that later rom versions may have fixed the problem.

Thanx, that worked, it restarted fine :-)

Lets find out what went wrong

Mines doing the excact same thing, boot looping forever until SD is out. Started after installed the .cab and moved the files to home folder as explained. A minor bug perhaps, but not at longhaul solution...

/Psudo

Guest birdibird

worked perfect here! :D

'cause I have no facade, I deleted that and added the calendar plugin from your smarttouch homescreen.

Also copied the little icon row from there

Maybe you make a version like that for the pplz who don't have facade?

keep up the good work!!!!

:(

Edited by birdibird