Photo

New! Full 'HTC Live Home' for S710/E650 as on S730.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Looby

Looby

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Diamond

It's very very gooooooooood

thanks a lot, But, the Facade which I installed it said to me that it's only trial version for 12 days !! any body know how we can open it without paying?

Regards and thanks in advance.

egymark, pay for it it's so worth it :)

egymark

egymark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:BlackBerry Bold 9930

Hi all, this is a full 'HTC Live Home' theme I have created for the Vox S710/E650 Smartphone. I have been using it for a week and it functions perfectly including Weather Updates. A blue version will follow shortly. Please follow the installation instructions carefully. Enjoy...looby :)

NB. You will need Facade available from www.sbsh.net This should be installed to the DEVICE memory.

The time selection can be changed 12hr/24hr in regional settings.

Thanks a lot for your GOOD "HTC Live Home" for S710, I installed it, but I am so sorry that I didn't like it, I prefer the OLD model because there is a shortcut for all program.
Now, I have a problem, which is I can't change my screen setting to the old one.... any help?
Can I uninstall the new one .. I mean 'HTC Live Home' .??
What about the Facade ? I also installed it, but it's only a trial version for 12 days?

Pleasssssse help as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance

egymark

egymark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hi all, this is a full 'HTC Live Home' theme I have created for the Vox S710/E650 Smartphone. I have been using it for a week and it functions perfectly including Weather Updates. A blue version will follow shortly. Please follow the installation instructions carefully. Enjoy...looby :)

NB. You will need Facade available from www.sbsh.net This should be installed to the DEVICE memory.

The time selection can be changed 12hr/24hr in regional settings.

<_< <_< <_<
It's very very gooooooooood

thanks a lot, But, the Facade which I installed it said to me that it's only trial version for 12 days !! any body know how we can open it without paying?

Regards and thanks in advance.

:D :D :D

Looby

Looby

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Thanks a lot for your GOOD "HTC Live Home" for S710, I installed it, but I am so sorry that I didn't like it, I prefer the OLD model because there is a shortcut for all program.
Now, I have a problem, which is I can't change my screen setting to the old one.... any help?
Can I uninstall the new one .. I mean 'HTC Live Home' .??
What about the Facade ? I also installed it, but it's only a trial version for 12 days?

Pleasssssse help as soon as possible.

Many thanks in advance

No worries. If you open Activesync on your PC, go to Tools\Add and Remove Programs, scroll down to Gregory HTC home and remove the File from there. You can then go to Application Data\Home and delete the htc live Home folder and the htclive home.home xml file. Switch your device off\on and all will be OK. You don't really need to delete it, all you have to do is go to start\settings\Homescreen on your device and select the screen you want. If you want to uninstall Facade go again to Activesync on your PC, Tools\Add and Remove Programs find it in the list and delete it from there. Regards...looby. :)

Edited by Looby, 26 February 2008 - 08:31 PM.

egymark

egymark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

No worries. If you open Activesync on your PC, go to Tools\Add and Remove Programs, scroll down to Gregory HTC home and remove the File from there. You can then go to Application Data\Home and delete the htc live Home folder and the htclive home.home xml file. Switch your device off\on and all will be OK. You don't really need to delete it, all you have to do is go to start\settings\Homescreen on your device and select the screen you want. If you want to uninstall Facade go again to Activesync on your PC, Tools\Add and Remove Programs find it in the list and delete it from there. Regards...looby. :D

:D Thanks a lot for your attention.. I will try today and let you know what happen....... thanks again :)

blink55184

blink55184

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

A new one with a new SmartMonitor plugin view.

(PS: Sorry. I forgot to join the smartMonitor png files - It's been updated)

Alright, I have been toying for hours...any ideas why I can NOT get the .pngs to show up? I know the smartmontior plugin is fine because it is pulling the correct data...but I can not get the battery, sd, or any of those logos to show up!!!! :)

gbh1268

gbh1268

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Alright, I have been toying for hours...any ideas why I can NOT get the .pngs to show up? I know the smartmontior plugin is fine because it is pulling the correct data...but I can not get the battery, sd, or any of those logos to show up!!!! :D

Ill second that....did you ever get it to work blink??

blink55184

blink55184

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Ill second that....did you ever get it to work blink??

Yeah, got it to work. Go to post 77 of this thread and download the .rar.

realaxed

realaxed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:unlocked HTC Vox

Well. As I did not use 'Facade', I removed this plugin definitly. And replaced it by the 'SmartMonitor'.
Then, mine is working very well even with the SD card inside. I did not have any problem with the reboot.

Thanks for the transfer of this beautiful plugin on the HTC Vox.

That said, here is my plugin with 'Smartmonitor' and others.

PS: Some corrections has been done. I removed the VOIP plugin. And SmartMonitor is now in english.
This is the new file.

1- First, install the Blue Looby Theme.
2- Then install the SmartMonitor plugin. You will find it HERE
3- Extract the rar and put all the files in the right folder.
That's all.

Thanks.

Hi Moblogtek, I'm very interested in your version of Looby's theme cause it uses a free plugin instead of facade. (And I love seeing the memory% etc)

I was wondering if you could change the theme to have the SD card storage % in place of the "signal" %. (Because by default you get the standard signal bar monitor at the top of your theme anyway) Also, when you go horizontal with the vox you have an extra box unused. You could put the signal % there if you wanted couldn't you?

Sorry just a slight suggestion.

dhandle

dhandle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC s720

I've tried selecting "my favs" via the icon on the homescreen and via start menu, both flicker and return me to the default page. I wanted to add the weather below the upcoming appointments so I don't have to select the separate page. Kinda like fizzweather does.

thanks

Anyone??? This seems to be the only flaw... any help would be greatly apreciated.

canagno

canagno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i love it!!! brilliant work, tho i cannot add fav. persons to the homescreen shortcut. screen flashes!

tho

I am having the same problem on mine. Maybe its becaue we are not subscribed to the my faves service? i dunno, can anyone help?

thanks

canagno

canagno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
is there a plugin that i can add to show the contact screen when i click on my favorites?

Edited by canagno, 28 May 2008 - 06:33 PM.

Looby

Looby

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

I am having the same problem on mine. Maybe its becaue we are not subscribed to the my faves service? i dunno, can anyone help?

thanks

Hi all, I found the way to stop this issue is as follows:

1) uninstall the Gregory CAB file in Activesync Settings/add and remove programs.
2) Switch device off/on.
3) Switch to a different homescreen on your device.
4) Re-install the Gregory CAB file.
5) Select the HTC Live Home theme (DON'T activate anything on it!)
6) Switch your device off/on.

You should now find the faves holds and does not revert to the homescreen. If it doesn't work the first time try it a second. Best Regards...looby :D

Edited by Looby, 29 May 2008 - 12:49 PM.

dutchphoto

dutchphoto

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
I experienced huge problems with my HTC S710 when I installed this skin pack. I wasn't able to turn on wifi. Or when I was able to turn it on, it just when off. Even the icon dissapearred. Softesets. Couldn't turn on the phone anymore. I had a full batterij. So when I finnally managed to force a hardreset everything was as normal.
No problems anymore! I have the 1.34.405.1 (ROM)

Archos 43IT, Nokia n5800

simon0372

simon0372

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Great homescreen, just what I'm after..!! :D

Just wondered, had a look at how to add my village using the accuWeather location but cannot find the .xml file to add it to... any ideas..?? Thanks

Rickardo

Rickardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Defy, HTC Touch Pro2
Been using this for a while (great and thanks), but without Facade and with Google search. Anyone know of simple way (i.e. via cab?) to add windows media player plug-in that I had before on default home screen?

Cheers.

dekraan

dekraan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710, HTC Hero
Hello everyone, better late then never, but I've tried installing this, and got it down to the smartmonitor. I do not see battery, memory etc on the screen. This causes the wifi and appointment etc to move up a bit.

How can I get the smartmonitor to show, and show properly?

greets!

Looby

Looby

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
Hi dekraan, I have sent you a private message regarding this Homescreen and Smartmonitor. This version does not have Smartmonitor, if you want the one with smartmonitor go to www.nectun.com
select E650 skins, about 2 or 3 pages in you can download it there. If you cannot find it I can post it here for you...looby B)

danial.aw

danial.aw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:HTC 5800
hello I was just wondering if there is a way to configure htc home plugin ... I want to be able to hit the sms button to open Xtreme text... since i use that for threaded sms

any help would be greatly appreciated
thank you
danial

cLy_eVo

cLy_eVo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How do i get the weather to update? It always says unable to retrieve settings for selected city

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users