• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

zen123

zen123

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
installed hack to Move Internet Explorer cache to storage card but every time I go to website the phone freezes needing a battery pull & restart. reverted back to original & problem gone.

anyone having same problem

My Phones :

LG Optimus 2X

Iphone 4

Samsung Galaxy Tab

wbloore

wbloore

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:C500

installed hack to Move Internet Explorer cache to storage card but every time I go to website the phone freezes needing a battery pull & restart. reverted back to original & problem gone.

anyone having same problem

I've been having this problem. I've tried many different combinations (Temporary Internet Files, History and Cookies) on the storage card. I've found that if you keep History on the phone's memory and have Temp Internet Files and Cookies on the storage card, everything works fine. Been using this setting for a couple of days and it works perfectly.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,222 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
This has been happening for a few recent HTC devices, so I just don't bother with that cache patch any more!

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

mandt

mandt

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Devices:Diamond, Kaiser
So long as you leave the History located in main memory, you can safely move the cache and cookies to the card

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil

This has been happening for a few recent HTC devices, so I just don't bother with that cache patch any more!

P

Can you adapt the cab to leave History? Save me trying to do it manually!)

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

rozerdemit

rozerdemit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Can you adapt the cab to leave History? Save me trying to do it manually!)

I have been struggling with this problem from past few days, I didn't find any solution to over come from this. I would be thankful, if anybody suggest me regarding the same.

williamcreig

williamcreig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have been struggling with this problem from past few days, I didn't find any solution to over come from this. I would be thankful, if anybody suggest me regarding the same.

Yes, I too have the same problem. waiting for the suggestions....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users