SGH i607 USB not working after Bootloader Flash

Guest gunners2008

Guest gunners2008

I have a Telstra Branded Samsung Blackjack and i was sucessfully able to load the AT &T software onto it which is WM6, plus upgarded the bootloader and hardware firmware.

so i get adventourous and try to find and "unbranded" version of WM6 which i manged to find...

so i select upgrade the bootloader when i am upgrading it and BOOM, it sucessfully updated that bit then it froze on the 2nd bit which was downloading the phone software (thank god)

so i turn it off and then on again, cant get any usb connectivity in flashmode, then turn the phone on everything is in tact on the WM6, (its still the original AT &t version) interface except activesync will now not work

i have tried this on 3 differant PC's and tested the Cable with another blackjack i borrowed off my mate

the phone will still charge off the wall charger

any ideas on how to fix this? can i send it to samsung and have it rest to default or repaired? is there a way to re run another version of the bootloader software on the WM6 interface?

Edited by gunners2008

Guest visquex

r u stating it froze on the 2nd part u turn off t phone? or isit it successfully flashed?

coz if ts not successfully flashed n u turn off t phone n yer havin this prob, u shld try n reflash...

at t same time chk under settings-connections-USB and make sure its selected on activesyn.

also activate yer activesync on yer phone before connecting it to t PC n choose menu n choose connections n make sure its selected to connect via USB and t tick on synchronise with all PC is selected.

lemme know is it further fails..

HAppy 2008...

chillioz

Guest gunners2008
r u stating it froze on the 2nd part u turn off t phone? or isit it successfully flashed?

coz if ts not successfully flashed n u turn off t phone n yer havin this prob, u shld try n reflash...

at t same time chk under settings-connections-USB and make sure its selected on activesyn.

also activate yer activesync on yer phone before connecting it to t PC n choose menu n choose connections n make sure its selected to connect via USB and t tick on synchronise with all PC is selected.

lemme know is it further fails..

HAppy 2008...

chillioz

well it got to the downloading of the phone software flash and froze yeah, so it didnt actually modify what was already on there previously it only reflashed the bootloader. i have checked all my setttings in activesync etc, no USB connectivity at all. cant reflash it because no PC will pick the device up? i wondering if i have a stuffed the USB port on the phone? but it still charges off the wall charger... so no active sync USB connectivity and now Bootloader USB connectivity. i was thinking that reflashing it would fix it but it with the USB not working i dont have much of a chance <_<