Favorite Applications Home-screen menu in WM6?

Guest SlyMaelstrom

Guest SlyMaelstrom

Hi, I have a Blackjack II running WM6. To be frank, I don't like the Most Recently Used bar that is standard with Windows Mobile... anything I do, check settings, look at some random app that I'll never look at again, whatever... gets knocked to the top of the list and knocks off something I'd like on that list. I'd much rather a list of either favorite applications (user-defined) or most coimmonly used applications (system-defined)... does anyone know if this exists, already? I'm extremely busy at work and haven't had much time to program outside of work, too much, so I'd rather not start a project to make this plugin if a good one already exists.

Thank you.

Guest SlyMaelstrom
Get Facade by SBSH.net

It includes a launcher for fav apps as well as a GREAT Calendar/Tasks Plugin replacement.

Certainly the best answer I've gotten, so far. However given that it's main features are things I don't have such great concern over... I don't feel it's worth the $15. I may find time to make the plugin, myself, if I get the time... who knows, it might be a fun project.

Guest nickcornaglia

There is another plugin that I havnt used in some time.

RJShortcut

Wait let me see if I can find it.....

here is a copy as the original author (RemiJ) isnt published anymore:

www.airfagev.com/utilities/rjshortcut.arm.cab

Guest nickcornaglia

Dont know how much developement experience you have...especially on Smartphones. And this sounds like your first. I think homescreen plugins are the trickiest. But if you have the capacity to do it...publish your results here on Modaco. :(