1. Lack of a hardware OK button
2. Lack of a jog wheel
3. Annoying tendency for it to switch between XT9/abc at random (is this just me?) for example entering a username and password on a web page, the username could be abc but the password field is always XT9...
4. If slide up answers a call, should slide down not end the call?
5. Touch-flo - click videos, the thumbnails are in landscape, click on one, it switches to Windows Media Player (portrait), click Full Screen, switches back to landscape
6. Quick menu - when I slide open the device, 9 times/10 it is to make a call, which is the one option not available on the quick menu (look up contact should be the first option)
7. When reading an e-mail, press the down button on the keypad, it scrolls almost a whole page but not quite, makes it hard to read a long e-mail, why not just scroll a line at a time?
8. Text message notifications, when it pops up on the homescreen, it has the first few lines of the text message, the only options are to dismiss or reply, why not Read?? I can't reply if I haven't read the whole message.
Well these are just my opinions of course, anyone else???