• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

petencl

petencl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Touch Dual

Actually, what would be really great would be if closing the slider ended the current call - opening it answers the call afterall. This seems like such an obvious ommission perfect for a third party tweak :) any takers?!

See the following thread at xda-developers:
http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=359212

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:Windows Mobile Devices. I love my music and wont go anywhere with out a pair of wireless headphones.
  • Devices:8gb Kaiser
Was just about to post that software.

It's fantastic. Completely utilizes the slider to its full capability. I dislike that it locks the keys regardless if you are on the homepage.

I hope the Smartskey programmers utilize the volume controls as a scroller like they did for the Wizard. Actually I'm going to try this now and see if it works!

greenturtle

greenturtle

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:Windows Mobile Devices. I love my music and wont go anywhere with out a pair of wireless headphones.
  • Devices:8gb Kaiser
Well what do you know!

It works! :)

Ferrex

Ferrex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:HTC Dual touch

Actually, what would be really great would be if closing the slider ended the current call - opening it answers the call afterall. This seems like such an obvious ommission perfect for a third party tweak :) any takers?!

I have done it, check out my SlideActions application for customizing HTC dual touchs behaviour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users