Sell me your Touch pouch!

Guest mandt

Nice and simple, lost the cloth pouch for my Touch

Does anybody here have one they don't use, and would sell to me?

Cheers

What? :D The black bag thing that stops you getting the phone out quick enough to answer it so you have to call people back and use your minutes talking to them about something you didnt want to talk about any way - THAT black bag thing? Is that the one?

You can have mine if you want - its grubby tho, from where I kept throwing it on the floor and jumping on it after missing calls........ :(

I have a cheep crystal cover (well, clear plastic) and a stick on screen saver and now hardly ever miss calls :D

PM me with your addy (if your determined to use up your call plan on returning calls) and I'll mail it to you :D

What? :D The black bag thing that stops you getting the phone out quick enough to answer it so you have to call people back and use your minutes talking to them about something you didnt want to talk about any way - THAT black bag thing? Is that the one?

Yeah that's the jobbie :(

PM on it's way :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest trillpimpin
Yeah that's the jobbie :excl:

PM on it's way :excl:

i love my pouch protects my screen from whteva dropping, keys, etc just wish it had a clip

• 2 months later...

I never used mine. Its still in the box...I never use any puch for that matter on any of my past mobile phones. I just put my phone on my left pocket all the time and keys or change on the other pocket.