• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Scath De Solas

Scath De Solas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:SHadow
If you want to edit and make your own icon bar check the windows folder. The icons should be in there. CHome_Iconbar_Filename.

Edited by Scath De Solas, 22 July 2008 - 06:01 AM.

Altuswire

Altuswire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:SGH-i617
I've installed the .dll for transparent support and copied over the icons. Not seeing the icon for btheadset on the iconbar though? Any ideas

notaliberal

notaliberal

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Interests:My Kids<br />Disc Golf<br />420
  • Devices:T-Mobile Shadow
Rinku -

Hope you're still checking this post once and a while... :D

How did=fficult would it be to move one of the headset icons (either the BT or the regular headset) over to the left more? Currently when I'm wearing my BT headset AND I have my special adapter hooked up to use my little portable speakers to listen to music, I get both the headset icons right on top of each other and it looks, well, sorta ugly.

I understand if this is too much work to make a specific change just for me, but figured there might be others out there too who experienced this.

It'd be greatly appreciated, but either way I LOVE the colored icon bar. THanks a million for it!!

(Oh, any luck finding out what controls the icon bar when you're anywhere other than the homescreen? Just curious...)

THanks!

Jeff

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

motiond

motiond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The number of notifications are limited in the plugin. The WML notifications are not wanted. With a few more basic changes, I shall be soon be realesing the source code for the plugin. Then perhaps interested users can add more notifications as they want.

I see there hasnt been any post here since Aug, just wondering if RinkD ever released a open source code for this? I have searched many forums, but with no luck?

ZeroXtreme

ZeroXtreme

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One
I installed it on a Samsung SGH-i600 with WM6.1 installed on it, everything works fine except for the icons indicating GPRS/EDGE/3G, which is actually fine with me, but my main problem is the SMS notification icon is always present even when there are no new messages.

Any way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users