Graphics

Guest Buttered Toast

Guest colin d

Hey Everyone!

I just thought I'd start a place for graphics to be posted (banners, avatars, sigs..)

Also, If it would be okay, I'd like to start a Graphics' Team on MoDaCo, but I'd have to ask Paul first.

Just PM me if you'd like to maybe join up and fill requests for other members if we are indeed allowed to do so !

-Colin.

List of Interested Graphic Designers:

1. Buttered Toast. (Me)

2. Mikeeey

3. James.

PM me if you are in-fact interested !

Edited by colin d

Guest colin d

Buttered Kreationz

All creations posted by me, Colin aka Buttered Toast, are property of Colin and the respective requesters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Order Of Appearance

Banners

Signatures

Other

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banners

CDD-Banner-1.jpg

ButteredKreations-Linkback-.jpg

CD-Video-Banner-one.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signatures

butteredsig2-v2.jpg

Armored-Core-1--07.gif

shadowsigcopy.gif

haxsigcopy.gif

Gates-of-Heaven-Sig.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDD-AV-1.jpghondaracinglogo1.jpgAV-2.jpg

Edited by colin d

Guest mikeeey

sounds pretty cool. however i dont make skins as often as people may expect, but if this whole "Graphics Team" thing does go about being made i would actually like that.

This should probably be brought up in the news, for all the homescreen designers out there...

Guest mikeeey
Not only homescreens but this is also for people (like me) haha who cant make homescreens but can make some pretty cool photoshopped graphics also!

say colin..we could work together and make a windows media player skin, you could make the graphics and i could do the coding.. :)

Guest colin d
say colin..we could work together and make a windows media player skin, you could make the graphics and i could do the coding.. :)

Haha I would love to try mikeeey !

I am not the best a Graphics but I am decent =D

-Colin.

Guest mikeeey
Haha I would love to try mikeeey !

I am not the best a Graphics but I am decent =D

-Colin.

im sure your better than me, all i can do is take a basic wmp skin and change the colors and add effects with programs, but i cant make cool designs. for the next skin i was thinking something different than the basic WMP layout, something different...

Guest colin d
im sure your better than me, all i can do is take a basic wmp skin and change the colors and add effects with programs, but i cant make cool designs. for the next skin i was thinking something different than the basic WMP layout, something different...

Oh definetly! I can do that, I already have created a couple skins for various Media Player's that look decent so yeah.

-Colin.

Guest colin d
I hope this does kick off! Would be nice to get a request for graphics group together!

If anybody else is down for the Graphics Idea, post here to be heard!

Guest colin d
Great idea, i'm in :-)

Awesome!

BTW: If anybody would like to be a Graphic Team Member - as in filling requests for members, just shoot me a PM, and I will add you to the main list.

Hopefully we can get this thing up and running soon if we are allowed to :)

Have a great day!

-Colin