Working day in Calendar

Guest Stuart_f

Guest Stuart_f

How do you change the working day in the calendar application in WM6 (the bit that shows up in cream rather than grey)?

Mine defaults to thinking I start work at 8am and finish at 5pm when in actual fact I want it to start at 6am. I can change the first day of the working week but not the time of day. I've checked all the menu options so I'm wondering if there values can be tweeked via a registry entry somewhere?

If we are getting really flash can I have different times for different days of the week? I suspect not but I can only ask!!

How do you change the working day in the calendar application in WM6 (the bit that shows up in cream rather than grey)?

Mine defaults to thinking I start work at 8am and finish at 5pm when in actual fact I want it to start at 6am. I can change the first day of the working week but not the time of day. I've checked all the menu options so I'm wondering if there values can be tweeked via a registry entry somewhere?

If we are getting really flash can I have different times for different days of the week? I suspect not but I can only ask!!

Do you mean for Active sync?