• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tekheavy

tekheavy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:t-mobile shadow
Just downloaded vtap on my Shadow. That is one cool program. Plays any video you can think of. Just type it in, and it gives a list of those videos from youtube, google, etc. The shadows not on the list of phones in the windows mobile category, but I used the one for the blackjack and it worked perfectly. Download this free program at vtap.com, you won't be disapponted. Very Cool!!! :D :)

hyedipin

hyedipin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Just downloaded vtap on my Shadow. That is one cool program. Plays any video you can think of. Just type it in, and it gives a list of those videos from youtube, google, etc. The shadows not on the list of phones in the windows mobile category, but I used the one for the blackjack and it worked perfectly. Download this free program at vtap.com, you won't be disapponted. Very Cool!!! :D :)

I have it on my Blackberry, and it is a great application, I agree.

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
Been using this for a while - I thought everyone was!

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Manuel B

Manuel B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:shadow
Vtap doesn't work on my Phone!! i have seen another app like that but i for got where to go to download it!

can anybody help me!!?

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
Why won't it work on your phone?

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users