2 replies to this topic

kbc530

kbc530

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Anything with buttons, lights, and sound. CB radio
  • Devices:Shadow~~~MDA
Once more a noob Q. On my T-Mo MDA. I use it in vibrate98% of the time. When I send a text message, i get the annoying "text sent" allert/with a vibrate. How do I get rid of that. It bugs the He77 out of me.

Posted Image

D8LOM

D8LOM

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Interests:My third and current PPC phone is the Diamond as MDA Compact IV which I love and won't swap with anything in the world, yet!!!!- Wrong, just bought Touch HD!
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
  • Twitter:@D8LOM

Once more a noob Q. On my T-Mo MDA. I use it in vibrate98% of the time. When I send a text message, i get the annoying "text sent" allert/with a vibrate. How do I get rid of that. It bugs the He77 out of me.

:D Have you tried going to message option from the new SMS inbox then unselecting "request message delivery notifiction"? :)

By the way, that green thing on your signature is great and it's all true! where did you get it?

Edited by Mr Alom, 17 February 2008 - 01:00 AM.

Device: HTC Touch HD
ROM: Dutty's 6.5 R12 ROM
Radio: 1.14.25.24

MOVING TO iPHONE 3GS SOON!

Follow me on Twitter

kbc530

kbc530

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Anything with buttons, lights, and sound. CB radio
  • Devices:Shadow~~~MDA

:D Have you tried going to message option from the new SMS inbox then unselecting "request message delivery notifiction"? :)

By the way, that green thing on your signature is great and it's all true! where did you get it?

Ya, I have tried that. So the other day I sent a text with the vibrate off. It made a sound as well. Who cares. Any-hoo. Check out danasoft.com that is where I got the troll.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users