Star Wars Neo Theme!!

Guest Spiderman_00

Guest badbob001

The helmets over the darth vader background give me an interesting idea of having a person in the background and the center neo images being clothes, accessories, etc for the person.

Guest Spiderman_00

I was thinking the same thing...They just kind of lined up and I thought it would be really cool to do something like that. More time consuming than what I wanna do though...LOL

And thanks for the compliment...I really appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jedimicsaber

I have to admit I love this theme, I only had a two issues, Media player skin still boring, myfaves icon didn't change. I have fixed them for myself and wanted to share. I also changed the empty cd case that shows up when you dont have album info for your mp3 to the death star. Just download the .zip extract and copy all files to /windows

let me know what ya think

star_wars_extras.zip

Guest Spiderman_00

Sweet....Looks great!!

The only reason I didnt do a myfaves is because I removed myfaves from my phone and replaced it with the clock. I still use myfaves but I wanted the clock instead.

• 6 months later...
Guest shapoopie

I had the Naruto installed before I came across the Star Wars theme. I tried to install the SW over the Naruto. I have Vader as my background, the Death Star for faves, and Naruto as everything else. I copied the pix of SW to overwrite the other files in my /windows folder. Nothing. Help a brutha out!!