Voice Command 1.6 with blackjack 2

Guest spiderman84

Guest spiderman84

i know there are compatibility issues with using the bluetooth features on voice command 1.6 with the new blackjack 2s. however, i know some registry hacks on other phones were done to make this feature work. does anyone know how i can accomplish this?

Guest mosamjc
i know there are compatibility issues with using the bluetooth features on voice command 1.6 with the new blackjack 2s. however, i know some registry hacks on other phones were done to make this feature work. does anyone know how i can accomplish this?

There are no compatibility issues whatsoever when using MS Voice Command 1.6 with the blackjack II. In fact, it works more reliably than on a few WM5 devices I owned previously. The only caveat is the lack of a customizable record key to set as the VC trigger. This however can be solved by assigning it to a speed dial key or better yet using a bluetooth headset to activate VC remotely. If you have any questions on this, don't hesitate to pm me.

Sam

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MuFaaSaa
There are no compatibility issues whatsoever when using MS Voice Command 1.6 with the blackjack II. In fact, it works more reliably than on a few WM5 devices I owned previously. The only caveat is the lack of a customizable record key to set as the VC trigger. This however can be solved by assigning it to a speed dial key or better yet using a bluetooth headset to activate VC remotely. If you have any questions on this, don't hesitate to pm me.

Sam

Purchased the SmartPhone version from Handango for my BJ II I just purchased, installed ok. VC will find contacts and start programs. However, it produces no sound. I have the program installed on my HP 210, and it works great. However, there is no sound from the BlackJack II speaker. Additionally, it will not dial either. Have reinstalled three times..., same result. Pulling my hair out. P.S. I have also tryed Motorolla H500 and a Plantronics Voyager 855. Same result with both headsets. BTW, can activate VC with the headsets.

Any ideas???

Guest mosamjc
Purchased the SmartPhone version from Handango for my BJ II I just purchased, installed ok. VC will find contacts and start programs. However, it produces no sound. I have the program installed on my HP 210, and it works great. However, there is no sound from the BlackJack II speaker. Additionally, it will not dial either. Have reinstalled three times..., same result. Pulling my hair out. P.S. I have also tryed Motorolla H500 and a Plantronics Voyager 855. Same result with both headsets. BTW, can activate VC with the headsets.

Any ideas???

Have you adjusted any settings in the Voice Command setup? You may not have the availability set correctly. Please let me know what your settings are and I will try to help you from there.

Sam

• 4 months later...
Guest bundybytes
Have you adjusted any settings in the Voice Command setup? You may not have the availability set correctly. Please let me know what your settings are and I will try to help you from there.

Sam

Hi there, I have a new question to ask you regarding the BJII and voice command. I downloaded it last night and it works great pretty much. It will not announce incoming calls though. I have tried everything.

I use it with BT through my garmin GPS streetpilot 550. That parts workss fine...

It just wont announce incoming calls is all... :D