• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SheepWorrier

SheepWorrier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900
Does anyone know what version of CoPilot comes shipped with the Ameo these days? The difference in price for the handset with or without CoPilot for my tariff is only £20, but I already have a copy of CoPilot 6 that I bought for my old phone...

Edited by SheepWorrier, 29 February 2008 - 06:50 PM.

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
What a strange question, I thought. Surely all you need to do is look on T-Mobile's web site? Wrong!
It doesn't say, does it?

I'd give them a ring and ask but it's probably V7 which is a lot better than V6.

And you can always un-install your V6 and sell it on eBay :D

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

guardm

guardm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900, HTC Advantage

Does anyone know what version of CoPilot comes shipped with the Ameo these days? The difference in price for the handset with or without CoPilot for my tariff is only £20, but I already have a copy of CoPilot 6 that I bought for my old phone...

CoPilot 6 is working on my Advantage currently with WM6 without any BT receiver.

Jack of ALL, Master of NONE, What can I learn from YOU?!?

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
The Advantage comes with built in GPS so no other receiver is necessary. The OP wanted to know what version of CP was bundles with the Advantage when T-Mobile in the UK still sold it nearly a year ago. All versions work with it.
If you have 6 you should consider upgrading to 7 - there were massive UI improvements.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users