custom dictionary

Guest acabbie

Guest acabbie

Hi all, i've made a few searches for this prob and found various postings but none that are specific to my phone; they mostly seem to suggest deleting a t9****.udp file or summat and that sorts out the problem but i don't think its applicable to my phone.

I have a lot of words in my "custom dictionary" that i wish to remove as they are either mispellings that have been saved or as is the case, double entries of the same word.......the problem is i have no idea how to do this! I've tried to find a file within the windows folder on my device but i can't find anything that suggests it may be the file i'm looking for.

I'm using the T-mobile MDA compact 3, also known as the HTC hero and would appreciate any suggestions put forward.

Many thanks.

Guest acabbie
Hi all, i've made a few searches for this prob and found various postings but none that are specific to my phone; they mostly seem to suggest deleting a t9****.udp file or summat and that sorts out the problem but i don't think its applicable to my phone.

I have a lot of words in my "custom dictionary" that i wish to remove as they are either mispellings that have been saved or as is the case, double entries of the same word.......the problem is i have no idea how to do this! I've tried to find a file within the windows folder on my device but i can't find anything that suggests it may be the file i'm looking for.

I'm using the T-mobile MDA compact 3, also known as the HTC hero and would appreciate any suggestions put forward.

Many thanks.

sorted......installed mobile 6 :D

• 3 months later...
Guest acabbie
sorted......installed mobile 6 :(

hehe, i'd forgotten i'd posted this!!

i did indeed install mobile 6 and now its all sorted.................cheers :D