so i'm new at all of this, and i do a simple download. . meaning i just copy the program to a storage card then insert into my phone. . it has worked with the shadow neo themes, but i can't get the ful screen to work. it says open the program and run the file inside.
I think this is the right way to do.
1. Download the .cab files and transfer it to the phone when the PC and phone is connecting together.
2. Go to "my Document" and search for the .cab file you just downloaded.
3. Install it into Device(dont know if it work installing it in Storage Card).
4. click Ok after your done.
5. Then go Setting, Home Screen, and then change it to the one you just installed.
I hope that help.
If there is a easier way to explain, feel free to correct me because i have a headache after finishing my first homescreen.
to be honest, its not fun editing and typing out XML codes.
1. Made Shadow look like Vista. [Done]
2. Made Ipod Video look like Vista. [Done]
3. Made XP Pro look like Vista. [Done]
4. Made my Nintendo DS look like Vista. [Done]
5. Have anything better to do? [Still
working on it]
6. Create my first HomeScreen layout. [Done] *its the one that have the cute robot couple*