- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

jsmccabe78

jsmccabe78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
posted this at allshadow...but thought i would post over here as more home screens are showing up.

following sm's theory...a real full screen neo:
exchanged the active and inactive CHome clock icon with sm's invisible ones (appropriately renamed):

Attached File  sshot002.jpg   20.94KB   39 downloads

exchanged the inactive for the rest of the CHome icons...pops up when you scroll down!
Attached File  sshot001.jpg   29.25KB   26 downloads

just thought i would share here...

boogybren

boogybren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:HTC Shadow

You need to rename the *.gif one to be BrandingBrick.gif, and copy it to the phones Window directory. Backup the original if you want.

Thanks for the idea! That puts in in my recent call list which is helpful when I dial a number. I was hoping it would put it on my screen while I was on a call to. So after some digging around, I found that the BackgroundImage_Port.bmp is the one I needed to modify. I am attaching it here if someone else would fine it helpful. I am also uploading my BrandingBrick.gif. The one I originially created was black with white letters. This one is white with black letters as to match that particular screen.

Thanks again!

It looks like when attaching gif's it shows the actual image. So just right click and "Save As" on the image to download it.

Attached Files

Edited by boogybren, 20 March 2008 - 03:23 AM.

kalamarie

kalamarie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Shadow
so i'm new at all of this, and i do a simple download. . meaning i just copy the program to a storage card then insert into my phone. . it has worked with the shadow neo themes, but i can't get the ful screen to work. it says open the program and run the file inside.

help ????????

IronCross1788

IronCross1788

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Tmobile Shadow

Shadow Mike's Full Screen Neo Theme
Posted Image

This does not include a cab. as the cab creator I have is for PPC's and my shadow wont let me install a cab from my program for some reason.

This is going to be released in 2 different versions. 1 Version for those that want to quickly install this and the 2nd version will be for those who want to continue working on this theme and edit the images to their liking. all images will be grouped for easier editing.
UPDATE... Added Iphone addone theme. copy full theme from ez install and then copy image contents of the iphone addone to the windows directory.

I dont know why my image is not showing up like that. But on the top bar with the battery and the wireless signal and the signal bar, it doesnt change to the iphone theme. it stays the same.. any help?

Dragonracer614

Dragonracer614

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
SHADOW MIKE!

Keep up the hard work.

I love how your Window Bliss Full Screen one matches with my Vista Start Bar. :D

Posted Image Posted Image

1. Made Shadow look like Vista. [Done]
2. Made Ipod Video look like Vista. [Done]
3. Made XP Pro look like Vista. [Done]
4. Made my Nintendo DS look like Vista. [Done]
5. Have anything better to do? [Still working on it]
6. Create my first HomeScreen layout. [Done] *its the one that have the cute robot couple*

Dragonracer614

Dragonracer614

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

so i'm new at all of this, and i do a simple download. . meaning i just copy the program to a storage card then insert into my phone. . it has worked with the shadow neo themes, but i can't get the ful screen to work. it says open the program and run the file inside.

help ????????

I think this is the right way to do.

1. Download the .cab files and transfer it to the phone when the PC and phone is connecting together.
2. Go to "my Document" and search for the .cab file you just downloaded.
3. Install it into Device(dont know if it work installing it in Storage Card).
4. click Ok after your done.
5. Then go Setting, Home Screen, and then change it to the one you just installed.

I hope that help.

If there is a easier way to explain, feel free to correct me because i have a headache after finishing my first homescreen.

to be honest, its not fun editing and typing out XML codes. :D

Posted Image Posted Image

1. Made Shadow look like Vista. [Done]
2. Made Ipod Video look like Vista. [Done]
3. Made XP Pro look like Vista. [Done]
4. Made my Nintendo DS look like Vista. [Done]
5. Have anything better to do? [Still working on it]
6. Create my first HomeScreen layout. [Done] *its the one that have the cute robot couple*

josegee

josegee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
will this be a theme that i can switch in and out?

bugmenot111

bugmenot111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:i900 OMNIA
I tried copying the images to the windows file but it doesnt work, help

Edited by bugmenot111, 24 July 2008 - 04:54 AM.

XMBX

XMBX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have taken the iTunes icons and modified the base theme to make a simple black.

Posted Image

You can get the modified images here.

Does anyone know how to change the color of the highlighting on the start menu? As seen below, it is still brown.

Posted Image

hey how do i install the Iphone theme?

redhed218

redhed218

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Dash/ HTC S620

Shadow Mike's Full Screen Neo Theme
Posted Image

This does not include a cab. as the cab creator I have is for PPC's and my shadow wont let me install a cab from my program for some reason.

This is going to be released in 2 different versions. 1 Version for those that want to quickly install this and the 2nd version will be for those who want to continue working on this theme and edit the images to their liking. all images will be grouped for easier editing.
UPDATE... Added Iphone addone theme. copy full theme from ez install and then copy image contents of the iphone addone to the windows directory.

VERSION 1 - EASY INSTALL. (Unrar and copy the image contents to your shadow via active sync and reboot your phone, Enjoy a full screen T-Mobile Shadow.)
SENDSPACE http://www.sendspace.com/file/v15tz0

Version 2 - Skin DEVS
Sendspace http://www.sendspace.com/file/fg7llr

IPHONE ADDON !!!!!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ldohhy
http://allshadow.com...file.php?id=170

Possibilities

http://allshadow.com...file.php?id=148
http://allshadow.com...file.php?id=149

How did you change the in-call screen background?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users