Warcraft II on my kaiser (youtube video)

Guest mikeeey

Guest puerrican718
here is n0p's port for warcraft II

http://n0p.tonych.info/?Stratagus_%26amp%3B_Wargus

and here is the youtube video of it running on my kaiser!

You never cease to amaze me man lol. I tried the port back when I got the kaiser in its pre-production days and it ran abit slow on the stock rom it came with. Imma definitely try it again soon for some good old warcraft fun.

Guest mikeeey

thats strange that it would run slow, maybe you downloaded an older version? he did have some other versions on the website that performed differently..

Guest puerrican718
thats strange that it would run slow, maybe you downloaded an older version? he did have some other versions on the website that performed differently..

Most likely it was an outdated version, I had a previous release as I just looked at a copy I had on my pc. Tried out the newest version and see I a lot of changes and improvements made.

He does good work especially on his snes emulator, just havent seen him update it in a long time. Hope he continues work on it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ScreamingFalcon

Judging by the fact you're using a stylus to control the game, I'm going to assume this probably won't work on an actual smartphone, huh?

Guest mikeeey

Yes machines at war is fun, but i think that Warfare Inc. and Argentum : This Is War are better.

Judging by the fact you're using a stylus to control the game, I'm going to assume this probably won't work on an actual smartphone, huh?

Nope, and even if you did get it to work thru the D-pad it would be unplayable, to hard to play.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest myblackjack2.com
try it! B)

since it does support landscape my guess is yes, but we would just have to see.

I tried this out on my Epix and it starts, very sluggishly lets be choose "Single Player Game" and then freezes on the "Resolution Detection" screen. Everything looks fine visually, but it freezes and I have to restart my Epix. Has anyone else had any luck?