• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Snowbored

Snowbored

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Shadow
I downloaded the software update. Its all good except for one thing.. the free Avril Lavigne and Dave Mathews crap all over the place.
I deleted the mp3s and pictures, but I still have the ringtones in the /Windows folder. I know I don't have to use them, but the fact that they are there at all annoys me. The files are protected, and I tried AppUnlocking the phone to no avail. Help?

c_t_king

c_t_king

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Shadow
try Application Data/Sounds
both songs are in that folder and seem to delete perfectly fine

Snowbored

Snowbored

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Shadow

try Application Data/Sounds
both songs are in that folder and seem to delete perfectly fine

I did delete those. Its the stuff in the "Windows" folder that I'm stuck with. After researching a little more, it looks like I might just be stuck with it.

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
Anything in /Windows is in ROM and can't be deleted. If you want a 'clean' ROM I'm sure you'll find one at xda-devs but any ROM provided by your provider will have their own cr*p in it.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Jack Mafu

Jack Mafu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc shadow
how i delete this iam new in to shadow lol i just dont know at this time i put some themes but in cab lol dont know how to work the zip type file because the phone its new i need to read and practice but i installed the language pack and it dont work sou i removed it in the programas removed files but i dont know how to deletes these two songs because they are protected! any help would be appreciate

Edited by Jack Mafu, 26 February 2009 - 04:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users