- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Synthetix

Synthetix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone! New to the site! I own a T-Mobile Dash and upgraded to WM6.0. I hate the ringtones it comes with! I'm looking for simple ringtones that sound like "telephone ringers". I dont want any mp3 songs playing due to my business setting. Anyone know whwere I can score a few free phone ringers? I went through the thread that has hundreds of ringtones, but they all seem to be music tones. Thanx in advance!

GS 059

GS 059

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:HTC S620
you could just record a telephone ringing and than save as an mp3 and set it as your ring tone on your phone...

Italian84

Italian84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:S620

Hello everyone! New to the site! I own a T-Mobile Dash and upgraded to WM6.0. I hate the ringtones it comes with! I'm looking for simple ringtones that sound like "telephone ringers". I dont want any mp3 songs playing due to my business setting. Anyone know whwere I can score a few free phone ringers? I went through the thread that has hundreds of ringtones, but they all seem to be music tones. Thanx in advance!

http://www.prankcall.../freesound3.htm
Google is your friend

jessicarabbit

jessicarabbit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I found simple and telephone ringer tones at busitones.com. They don't make you sign up for any subscriptions either.

Edited by jessicarabbit, 22 June 2009 - 03:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users