Simple Ring Tones

Guest Synthetix

Guest Synthetix

Hello everyone! New to the site! I own a T-Mobile Dash and upgraded to WM6.0. I hate the ringtones it comes with! I'm looking for simple ringtones that sound like "telephone ringers". I dont want any mp3 songs playing due to my business setting. Anyone know whwere I can score a few free phone ringers? I went through the thread that has hundreds of ringtones, but they all seem to be music tones. Thanx in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Italian84
Hello everyone! New to the site! I own a T-Mobile Dash and upgraded to WM6.0. I hate the ringtones it comes with! I'm looking for simple ringtones that sound like "telephone ringers". I dont want any mp3 songs playing due to my business setting. Anyone know whwere I can score a few free phone ringers? I went through the thread that has hundreds of ringtones, but they all seem to be music tones. Thanx in advance!

http://www.prankcallsunlimited.com/freesound3.htm

Google is your friend

• 1 year later...
Guest jessicarabbit

I found simple and telephone ringer tones at busitones.com. They don't make you sign up for any subscriptions either.

Edited by jessicarabbit