Mysterious Stranger

Mysterious Stranger

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Devices:Acer dual sim thingy..

:D fleabay .....

yes i have 7 still installed and i use it sometimes but it takes forever to load :angry:

Did you flog the compact 3 on fleabay or fix it in the end? Screens are as little as £15 :D !

M.S

Widescreen

Widescreen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Interests: Science &amp; Technology, Gadgets, Computing, Cars, Motor Bikes, Travelling, Karaoke, (even though I can't sing for toffee!) Movies, Reading, Music, Gaming etc, etc... Roller coasters <br /><br />Favorite Movies: The Boondock Saints, Godfather Trilogy, Star Wars - all six Lord of the Rings, Once Upon A Time In America, All Disney Pixar Movies *blush* etc, etc... <br /><br />Favorite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica, Lost, The Sapranos, American Chopper, OverHaulin etc, etc... <br /><br />Favorite Games: At the moment... Burnout paradise, Tomb Raider Legend, Far Cry, Fear, BioShock, StrangleHold etc, etc... <br /><br />Favorite Books: Were to start!? I don't read books, I devour them... From Fantasy to Humour, Sci-Fi to Thrillers. etc, etc... At the moment I have a pile of 14 new books waiting to be read but for some strange reason the more I work through that pile, the more new books appear. ;)
  • Devices:O2 Xda Orbit 2
its still sitting here with a cracked screen ... its one of those "ill get around to it" jobs lol

Posted Image

It was the usual MoDaCo mob in times of crisis.
Half of them were here to complain, a quarter of them were here to watch the other half
and the remainder were here to rob, importune or sell hot dogs to the rest....

Mysterious Stranger

Mysterious Stranger

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Devices:Acer dual sim thingy..

its still sitting here with a cracked screen ... its one of those "ill get around to it" jobs lol

Bear in mind there are 2 types of LCD in the Artemis, so open your before buying one on ebay. Also most instructions cover the XDA version not the t-mob and the casing is different - you have to almost break the aeriel cover away from the chassis - a bit scary the first time.

M.S

chaznet

chaznet

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile: Shadow; Dash; SDA
Strange... mine loads quickly, much more quickly than it did on my HTC Touch. Maybe it's something to do with the O2 ROM as opposed to the HTC branded one?

yes i have 7 still installed and i use it sometimes but it takes forever to load :D

Cal472

Cal472

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:o2 XDA Orbit 2
Yea, Can't say that Ive had a problem with the o2 version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users