Introducing... SHIFTpack.Liberate and SHIFTpacks!
Let me explain
SHIFTpack.Liberate is the first step on the road to liberating your Shift. It's super easy to use, very small, and demonstrated in the video below. It restores your Start Menu, restores CAB assocations to let you install stuff, lets you soft reset without needing Vista and gives you a utility that lets you hook up the WinMo side to the Vista (WMDC) side of your Shift. You'll see the full process in the video and detailed below, but it goes like this...
- Ensure you have access to an email account on Snapvue
- Enter your e-mail address in the form below, to send the all important SHIFTpack.Liberate files to your device
- Save files in the relevant locations (some trickery here)
- Click the Liberate icon in Settings
- Click the Soft Reset icon in Settings
- Enjoy WinMo 6 goodness
At this point, ADVERTISING SPAM video above!
So you like what you see and you want to get started? Excellent! There are TWO posts below (News page readers, click 'View Topic'). The first is dedicated to using SHIFTpack.Liberate to liberate your device, the second contains additional SHIFTpacks for extra functionality (such as Pocket IE in the video) and will be continually updated as we create new packs.