quake3ce mem config plays on wm5/ wm6

Guest jaikben

Guest mikeeey

If this is teh quake 3 you posted on another forum then i already tried it, didnt work on my kaiser, but that june 2007 release from pocketpcfreeware worked. whats this newest version do? whats teh difference?

Guest mikeeey

nvm ive tried this new version, there isnt much of a speed difference, well, maybe there is, i cant tell, its a steady 2fps lol. but a smoothe fps i must say haha. the textures look better, umm, cinemetics and videos didnt play, but the ID logo played on the last version i tried.

is there a way to make this landscape?

Guest jaikben

@mikeey: can you try this mem config and this config for the game should be a bit better specially sound be sure to have 80 mb free in mem card

config.rar

Edited by jaikben

Guest mikeeey
@mikeey: can you try this mem config and this config for the game should be a bit better specially sound be sure to have 80 mb free in mem card

yes the sound is much better, i can understand the guy's voice now, and gunshots are more clear. however it takes a while to load now at the begining.

It seems the guns fit better on the screen now (now the chaingun doesnt have that missing area at the bottom), however, it seems the guns have been squished to fit the screen, but thats really no problem.

so do you think if htc ever released those drivers for the kaiser this would get much faster?

• 2 months later...
Guest Alex2422
yes the sound is much better, i can understand the guy's voice now, and gunshots are more clear. however it takes a while to load now at the begining.

It seems the guns fit better on the screen now (now the chaingun doesnt have that missing area at the bottom), however, it seems the guns have been squished to fit the screen, but thats really no problem.

so do you think if htc ever released those drivers for the kaiser this would get much faster?

Hi!I wont to play it on my samsung, but it doesn`t work :D

Guest jaikben

'Hi!I wont to play it on my samsung, but it doesn`t work "

use this setting as mem config and bes ure to have 60 mb free on memcard:

A

Guest jaikben

hi,

-try this libgles_cm for diamond ( rename .txt to .dll )

-download unaccel q3ce

-delete supplied libgles_cm / libgles_NoE_CM

-put the diamond one in the folder, rename it to libgles_NoE_CM.dll is you used the latest q3ce version

- hope it will work.....

-if not: Find some friend with a diamond a ask for all register keys for the 3d accel and hope these settings will work for tytn2?

regards

libGLES_CM.txt

Edited by jaikben

Guest twolf

this worked very well on my touch dual, its still 2fps, but still, now i see everything.

:D

The diamond drivers didnt work, mostly because i dont dont know where to get the unaccel q3ce version...

Thanks...