How to unlock K800i

Guest D8LOM

Guest Mr Alom

:D Hi All,

I'd like to unlock my Sony Ericsson K800i from T-Mobile and I'd appreciate if someone could give me some information/attachment to a free good website/program, please! :( :(

Guest xerxes
:D Hi All,

I'd like to unlock my Sony Ericsson K800i from T-Mobile and I'd appreciate if someone could give me some information/attachment to a free good website/program, please! :( :(

I don't think you can get it done for free. There are plenty of commercial websites that offer an unlock code but they seem to mainly be based in Russia or the like. I got my wife's K800i unlocked and debranded from 3 to generic Sony Ericsson for £15 at a local "independent phone retailer" in Richmond.

Guest Mr Alom
I don't think you can get it done for free. There are plenty of commercial websites that offer an unlock code but they seem to mainly be based in Russia or the like. I got my wife's K800i unlocked and debranded from 3 to generic Sony Ericsson for £15 at a local "independent phone retailer" in Richmond.

:( Mmm, that's a lot of money. I can get subsidy PIN code directly from T-Mobile for £15. I'm sure there's a way...

:D Thanks for your reply, I'll do some research when I get time over the weekend.

Guest xerxes
:( Mmm, that's a lot of money. I can get subsidy PIN code directly from T-Mobile for £15. I'm sure there's a way...

:D Thanks for your reply, I'll do some research when I get time over the weekend.

Actually I thought it was pretty good value considering it was a full debrand and got rid of all the 3 junk as well as unlocking.

Guest Mr Alom
Actually I thought it was pretty good value considering it was a full debrand and got rid of all the 3 junk as well as unlocking.

Yeah, I meant you can also get it unlocked directly from T-Mobile for £15.

• 4 years later...
Guest benzcar

biggrin.gif Hi All,

I'd like to unlock my Sony Ericsson K800i from T-Mobile and I'd appreciate if someone could give me some information/attachment to a free good website/program, please! sad.gifsad.gif

To unlock your Sony Ericsson K800i from T-Moblie visit Onlinegsmunlock.com .Here they ask you to provide country name to which your phone is locked.They you can get unlock code with free instructions.I have used their service.This is reliable and secure.