- Windows Mobile 6 Standard (no Pro)
- Processor at 400MHz
- 3G + HSDPA
- 2.2" Screen
- 12 key keypad
- 256MB ROM
- 64MB RAM
- WiFi / Bluetooth 2.0
- 2.0 Megapixel Camera
- microSD expansion
- Slim form factor (clamshell, candy bar, or slide out keypad design all fine)
- ABSOLUTELY NO QWERTY on the face of the phone.
Nice (but not critical)
- WM 6.1 Standard
- Stronger Processor
- Bigger Screen (Bigger than 2.6”)
- 3.2 Megapixel Camera, Autofocus, and Flash
- More RAM
The HTC s730 almost gets everything right, but I am hearing bad things about its performance and memory leaks. It is also rather bulky and I will never use its slide out keyboard.
The Samsung SGH-i200 would be perfect but why no WiFi Samsung?
The Asus M930 is another nice candidate and would not have minded the “Communicator” style form factor if it did not have a joke for an interal screen (what were they thinking placing that 2.4 inch screen inside?)
The Pantech Duo may be ok but again no WiFi. Also, not sure why it does not have 2100 UMTS band. And again I will never use its slide out keyboard.
So, any suggestions? Let us have it...
Edited by guybrush, 13 April 2008 - 09:02 AM.