• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jawod

jawod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I've tried a few different searches but none has brought up anything that I'm looking for, so does anyone know of a program that lets you customize different ringtones and sms/mms alerts for each contact group/category?

Mr. Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Tytn II

Hi,

I've tried a few different searches but none has brought up anything that I'm looking for, so does anyone know of a program that lets you customize different ringtones and sms/mms alerts for each contact group/category?

Google on Ringo Mobile...

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II

Hi,

When it comes to assigning different ringtones to contacts, then this can be easily done by editing the contacts and changing the ringtone under 'ringtone' section.

za3boto

za3boto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Hi,

You're probably a former Symbian OS user like me, I've been looking for the same exact thing with no luck, till I came across several topics mentioning the same program "1Touch Contact" from "1Touch Mobile"
here's the link

http://www.1touchmob.../otcppcMain.php

I'll try it now for the 1st time but it seems to do the job from what's mentioned on their site. Good luck for both of us

Another free program to do the same task is "Vip PIM RingTone" from FreewarePocketPC.net library:

http://www.modaco.co...-ringtone-v5-0/

Edited by za3boto, 29 May 2009 - 02:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users