The Samsung i900 gets real

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

The Samsung i900, which first crossed our path (and set us drooling) back in January, has had something of a 'reveal' courtesy of Dutch site 'GSMHelpdesk'.

Staying true to the leaked pics, the i900 features a huge screen and minimal buttons, with only a green key, and red key and - dear god no - is that an i780 style optical joystick? :D

Specs include a QVGA screen (:(), WiFi, WinMo 6.1, HSDPA and - a first (at least now, even if not when it comes to market?) for WinMo 5 Megapixel camera!

Could the i900, which comes in at 112 x 56 x 13 mm finally bring WinMo to the style conscious masses? Discuss :(

P

[Via: EngadgetMobile]

i900.jpg

Guest nurotic

Really disappointed by the quirky (W)QVGA Screen :D . It's the only thing that is holding me back from upgrading my touch. But it's not yet been officially confirmed so lets hope for at least a 480x640 or maybe a surprise of a WVGA 800x440.

Edited by nurotic

Guest stern

I must say that if the murmours around the internet about a september release are true then I will be on it like sonic QVGA or no QVGA. (assuming something better doesn't replace between now and then)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.