- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

djmoya

djmoya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:DJing, music,movies, hacking modding and tweaking my phone and psp<br /><br />http://www.djmoya.com
  • Devices:tmobile dash s620 Excalibur
Hey guys just installed wm6.1 on my dash and its working almost perfectly just a few keymaping issues that doesnt cause much of aproblem at all :D heres a link on how to do it.do at your own risk... oh and remember to backup all numbers and files you want saved that are stored on your phones memory

http://www.howardfor...p...age=2&pp=15

Oh heres some stuff i love about it

Less of a memory hog then the tmobiles wm5 and wm6 rom
is a little more faster
way better home screen
threaded text messaging built in
no tweaks really needed is great right out of the box

Edited by djmoya, 18 April 2008 - 12:37 AM.

Anastasios912

Anastasios912

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I too installed mobile 6.1 on my dash, it's awesome! haha it's funny, I literally just got the phone and I've already put so much stuff on it.

If you haven't fixed the keymapping issues yet, search for the UNITED STATES version of the English et9 cab on the xda-developers forums.

By the by, do you have any games on your dash? If you do, what emulators do you use, and do you overclock?

djmoya

djmoya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:DJing, music,movies, hacking modding and tweaking my phone and psp<br /><br />http://www.djmoya.com
  • Devices:tmobile dash s620 Excalibur
I have a few smartphone games apps and emus heres a list
EMULATORS
smartgear -great sega emu
pocketsnes -decent snes emu
finalburn - great cps2 neogeo emu
with tons of roms.

Smartphone games
Machines at war
Atomic Cannon

Java games
Penguin catapult
Hang man
Puzzle quest
Lumines

Java apps
Opera mini 4.1 beta

smartphone apps
Google earth
toko tracker - music making sequence program - crashes from time to time

whats programs/emus do you guys use?

Edited by djmoya, 18 April 2008 - 04:59 PM.

KumateiDragonX

KumateiDragonX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:HTC Excalibur

Hey, I too installed mobile 6.1 on my dash, it's awesome! haha it's funny, I literally just got the phone and I've already put so much stuff on it.

If you haven't fixed the keymapping issues yet, search for the UNITED STATES version of the English et9 cab on the xda-developers forums.

By the by, do you have any games on your dash? If you do, what emulators do you use, and do you overclock?

I have Java games on mine. I don't use an emulator, but run them through the Java app. (and yes, I overclock at 240mhz). The games I have are: Ultimate Spider-Man, Ratchet and Clank, The Sims 2, Super Mario Bros., Metal Slug, Swords of Fury, Tetris, and many more... These are HIGH-QUALITY, FULL SCREEN Java midlets. You can get them in a thread at the xda-developers forum (www.xda-developers.com).

...and when they caught a glimpse of the Dragon, the very blood running in their veins became frigid...

whos-rog

whos-rog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch
I'm on my 3rd winmo phone, never done anything like this, is this just suicide for someone like me?

KumateiDragonX

KumateiDragonX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:HTC Excalibur

I'm on my 3rd winmo phone, never done anything like this, is this just suicide for someone like me?

No, not suicide. It was my second time flashing to another ROM. My first time being the update from WinMo 5.0 to 6.0. There are NUMEROUS threads on the xda-developers website that have detailed instructions on how to correctly flash Kavana's or rickwyatt's 6.1. Just PLEASE make sure you do a lot of reading before asking questions. I guarantee that 99.9% of the questions you'll ask have been answered at least 30 times over. You'll do well!

...and when they caught a glimpse of the Dragon, the very blood running in their veins became frigid...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users