Photo

How to stop Shadow from ringing? (text message)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jinmirai

Jinmirai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Everytime I get a text my ringtone plays through the whole thing? Is there a button or something I can press to stop it?

ronin178

ronin178

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Shadow (Juno)

Everytime I get a text my ringtone plays through the whole thing? Is there a button or something I can press to stop it?

Not that I am aware of....what I would recommend is shortening the ringtone down to around 20 secs using a ringtone creator like audacity.....of course, this is assuming you are using a full lenght song for the tone.

Jinmirai

Jinmirai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
It's not the length of the tone that's bothering me. I'd just like there to be a way to stop the phone from ringing. When I receive a phone call, I can just hit one of the volume buttons to mute the ring. This doesn't work for texts however.

Lucky 13

Lucky 13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Cingular 3125 T-mobile Shadow

It's not the length of the tone that's bothering me. I'd just like there to be a way to stop the phone from ringing. When I receive a phone call, I can just hit one of the volume buttons to mute the ring. This doesn't work for texts however.

I have the same problem the only way i have fixed it is to use a short ringtone. My Cingular 3125 was like this and so is my Shadow I have looked for a way to fix this but havent found one. So I'm sorry but as far as I know there is no way to fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users