How to stop Shadow from ringing? (text message)

Guest Jinmirai

Guest ronin178
Everytime I get a text my ringtone plays through the whole thing? Is there a button or something I can press to stop it?

Not that I am aware of....what I would recommend is shortening the ringtone down to around 20 secs using a ringtone creator like audacity.....of course, this is assuming you are using a full lenght song for the tone.

Guest Jinmirai

It's not the length of the tone that's bothering me. I'd just like there to be a way to stop the phone from ringing. When I receive a phone call, I can just hit one of the volume buttons to mute the ring. This doesn't work for texts however.

Guest Lucky 13
It's not the length of the tone that's bothering me. I'd just like there to be a way to stop the phone from ringing. When I receive a phone call, I can just hit one of the volume buttons to mute the ring. This doesn't work for texts however.

I have the same problem the only way i have fixed it is to use a short ringtone. My Cingular 3125 was like this and so is my Shadow I have looked for a way to fix this but havent found one. So I'm sorry but as far as I know there is no way to fix it.