Fantastic new Orange Messenger

Guest Paulplex

Guest Confucious

I pay £20.51 for Flext35 (up to 900 mins or 900 MMS or 1800 texts or any combination) and 3Gb data a month

And that's including VAT.

Guest deadphill
I pay £20.51 for Flext35 (up to 900 mins or 900 MMS or 1800 texts or any combination) and 3Gb data a month

Do you have a friends and family tarrif with t-mobile then, assuming of course you dont work for them?

Phill

Guest spark9990

How did you get that - my orange contract us up in a few days.

I'm planning to move to t-mobile.

Guest Confucious

I originally got Flext35 with W'n'W std when they offered it with 25% off for life. I upgraded to W'n'W Plus and kept the 25% discount. At the end of my 18 months the offered me a new phone or another £15/month off my bill.

It's not a deal many people can get but I'm very happy with it :D

Guest Neil5459
I Guess that i am the only person here who is baffled that any serious win mo user is still on orange!

>

>

it is seriously a no brainer unless u are on orange payroll!

Some of us are stuck with Orange for better or worse :D

Orange are the ONLY company to give even a glimmer of a signal where I live so I have to acccept their poor data plan with good grace!

Guest Confucious
Some of us are stuck with Orange for better or worse :(

Orange are the ONLY company to give even a glimmer of a signal where I live so I have to acccept their poor data plan with good grace!

Ever thought of moving?

:D

Guest hotphil

You might find that with a newer handset you get a better signal on another network. Maybe take advantage of T-Mobile's 14 day return policy and try them (or another network if they do the same thing)?

Guest matt1971
Everyone Bashes Orange on these forums, but i still stick by them, and they seem to be providing me with decent enough plans. I go through retentions each time i come up for renewal, and always get the phone i want. They talk me through my bills and usage and provide me with a plan

Currently with Orange, I have an HTC TYTN II on a custom plan I negotiated at upgrade time through retentions. (I have a 10% loyalty discount on my account too)

I pay £30.64 for my plan + 5 quid on insurance.

In that plan i get:

-------------------------------------

1000 anytime cross network minutes

250 Text messages

-------------------------------------

+10Mb of data per day for and extra £6.81 a month

+£1.28 for itemised billing (?)

So that works out as under £44 before VAT

How does this stack up against other plans available on other networks.

Yeah, for me going through to Orange retentions seems the best option

For £25 I get 150m any network/time and 850 texts

I then pay £8 for 250mb of data

....for that contract - I managed to get a free Samsung i780. Its 18m contract but in 15m they waive the upgrade fee - so can upgrade then.

No doubt there are better value plans out there - but for my usage this fits perfectly.

Matt

Guest OzzMosiz

My contract ends October and I'm leaving Orange. 14 years I've been with them and their customer services have been rubbish.

Guest Neil5459

Quote Confucious: Ever thought of moving?

:lol:

Quote Hotphil: You might find that with a newer handset you get a better signal on another network. Maybe take advantage of T-Mobile's 14 day return policy and try them (or another network if they do the same thing)?

HeHe- we moved to the sticks to get away from the rifraf :D Trouble is we got away from too much of teh useful stuff as well! At least we get 6Mb Broadband :(

Phil: Believe me, we try often! My Samsung u600 gets one or 2 bars on Orange, as does my HTC Advantage. Tried some Nokia E and N models, but nada. My sons have T-Mo and O2 respectively, and the O2 one can get a single bar upstairs standing on a chair :o Nothing at all on T-Mo or Voda. I can get a '3' roaming signal over Orange, but even that will disappear later this year when 3 complete the link to T-Mobile.

There's some hope with Orange though- their £35 SIM only deal says 'Unlimited Mobile Internet' and the Panther £40 plans upwards give the option of 250MB inclusive data.