0. check out this forum
1. around 2 hours
2. Office 2007: works fine
3. tried once, worked fine. Never used again since
4. it seems to work but there are some serious issues concerning the drivers (forum). Would be quite a performance boost.
For me, it's worth the money. The Eee PC is quite an alternative, but I wanted the all-in-one-with-touchscreen-thing :-)
I am thinking about getting a HTC shift to use on the train, but wanted to get thoughts from current owners before I make the purchase. I've read loads of reviews but still pondering...
1. If I stick a sim card in for data, what's the battery life from surfing in vista like?
2. Is the processor too slow to really use applications like word, excel and outlook in vista - does anyone code in .net on the device or would this be too much?
3. Does anyone use Onenote or evernote on the shift using the pen?
4. Has anyone installed XP instead of vista and is there any speed boost from doing so?
Edited by Hyrex, 05 May 2008 - 10:17 AM.