colinp

colinp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:RC Car Racing :D www.motogp3.net
  • Devices:C500
Hi im having a problem getting my touchdual to connect to my pc , its as if there is no usb device running on the phone when i connect it to my pc all that happens is the charging light comes on

no noises as u usualy get when u connect usb , nothing on screen lights up or anything , nothing in device manager

ive tryed 3 cables (all work on my m600) 2 windows vista pc's and 1 win xp machine all excaly the same , ive tred turning off advanced usb under connections, soft reboot after every change , ive also deleted all active sync pairings , its almost like there is a setting on the phone to turn usb of alltogether , like on my archos where its set to charge only :D

any ideas?

i dont want to hard reset as i dont have my data :(

Ed A

Ed A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Dual

Hi im having a problem getting my touchdual to connect to my pc , its as if there is no usb device running on the phone when i connect it to my pc all that happens is the charging light comes on

no noises as u usualy get when u connect usb , nothing on screen lights up or anything , nothing in device manager

ive tried 3 cables (all work on my m600) 2 windows vista pc's and 1 win xp machine all exactly the same , ive tried turning off advanced usb under connections, soft reboot after every change , ive also deleted all active sync pairings , its almost like there is a setting on the phone to turn usb of all together , like on my archos where its set to charge only :lol:

any ideas?

i dont want to hard reset as i dont have my data :D

Ive got the same problem with mine and i need to do the ROM update from HTC through USB.
Connects fine for active sync via bluetooth though.
Any USB ideas guys?

Ed A

Ed A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Dual
I Found the solution.
In settings, Connections and USB to PC, make sure the box ISNT ticked.
Did that and it worked straight away!

Ed

alfi99

alfi99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Any other suggestions?
I have similar problems.
No activesync connection on USB connection it only charges.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users