Currently i'm using a HTC Touch (Branded as a Orange p3450, not unlocked).
I got a leased car with a build-in Bluetooth carkit called Audio Blue by Funkwerk Dabendorf (FWD).
However i'm unable to connect the phone with the carkit. I know it's not in the Compatibility list but i'm not sure why not (still waiting for reply by Funkwerk).
This is what i should do and what goes wrong:
* Bluetooth on the phone is on, can be found by other devices, no passkey needed for bluetooth, and i set 'accept incoming/outgoing signals' in the settings-menu on.
* I let the Audio Blue search for the phone, it finds one (gives me a mac-adress, so if you know a way i can check my bluetooth mac-adress on the phone would be great) and i make it connect.
* The Audio blue gives me a passkey (random generated).
* I let the phone search for the carkit, select it and give the passkey.
* As soon as i press 'next' the carkit cancels the whole connecting process.
Anybody some interesting ideas?